Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Packt announced Zen Cart: E-commerce Application Development


I am very much happy this morning. While opening my computer at office, I visited website of Packt Publishing (www.packtpub.com) and found that my book has been announced on their web. It's a milestone. I started writing on this in November 2007. And I also remember that the idea sharing of this book started in last July. So, it's finally going to be published after 1 year. Not a long time.
Anyone who has ever written a book knows how it feels writing a book. It's really a tremendous job! You need patience and perseverance all the long. Although I have written some other book on information technologies and those are already published, this book really fascinated me! Why? I'll tell that later, sometime! In brief, it's a different experience, totally!
For details of the book, please read:  Zen Cart: E-commerce Application Development

No comments: